What we will do:
We will meet you at the Park main entrance where after your guide introduce himself will quickly brief you on the rules of the Park, registration in the Park rangers checkpoint will be necesarry due the COVID-19 pandemic this as part of the sanitary protocol to enter the Park, afterwards we will start our walking tour.
We will walk on 4 different trails through the park, where we have the opportunity to spot an abundance of wildlife hiding in the trees. Our expertise of observing animals has given us amazing spotting skills, so we can help you find animals that are hiding in plain sight. This park is home to a wide variety of animal species, which includes monkeys, sloths, amphibians, snakes, lizards, birds, interesting insects and so much more. As we encounter each animal, we will describe their behaviors, habitats, and more. All of our team carry their own high-definition spotting scope, which help us to take spectacular pictures and videos of the animals so that you have memories for a lifetime.
After the most spectacular walking, you'll have the option to enjoy the cristal blue waters of the Pacific ocean in the white sandy beaches inside the Park, so make sure to bring your bathing suit as well.
All experiences are fully PRIVATE, We'll not mix social bubbles!
How large will the group be:
This is NOT included:
What time the activity begins:
We will explore nature for:
Where we will meet:
- At the Park main entrance (Parking AVAILABLE for extra-cost if you drive by yourself)
- Hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio area (If you hire and pay the extra for the transportation)
- Transportation available from Jacó, Esterillos, Dominical or Uvita with an extra cost, PLEASE INQUIRY!
Should I bring something:
Anything else I should know:
- PayPal deposit or full-payment will be required in order to confirm your reservation.
- Full refund if you cancel within 3 days prior the tour date, reservations cancelled two days or the day before the activity will apply a 50% penalization
- Entrance fee for foreigners is $16 USD from 12 years old, children from 11 years old and younger don't need to pay admission to the Park, this situation can change in the coming months due a new law approved to the Park that regulates the fee to residents and foreigners.
- Park is closed on Monday for maintenance duties.
- This special deal is valid until November 30th, 2020.