What we will do:
We will meet you at the Park main entrance where after your guide introduce himself will quickly brief you on the rules of the Park, registration in the Park rangers checkpoint will be necesarry due the COVID-19 pandemic this as part of the sanitary protocol to enter the Park, afterwards we will start our walking tour.
We will walk on 4 different trails through the park, where we have the opportunity to spot an abundance of wildlife hiding in the trees. Our expertise of observing animals has given us amazing spotting skills, so we can help you find animals that are hiding in plain sight. This park is home to a wide variety of animal species, which includes monkeys, sloths, amphibians, snakes, lizards, birds, interesting insects and so much more. As we encounter each animal, we will describe their behaviors, habitats, and more. All of our team carry their own high-definition spotting scope, which help us to take spectacular pictures and videos of the animals so that you have memories for a lifetime.
Government authorities are not allowing people to stay at the beaches inside the Park in order to avoid crowds and people breaking the social distancing, is important to know that after our walk you have the option to walk on your own inside the Park or enjoy the beaches outside the Park which are available from 5:00am until 2:30pm.
All experiences are fully PRIVATE, We'll not mix social bubbles!
How large will the group be:
This is NOT included:
What time the activity begins:
We will explore nature for:
Where we will meet:
- At the Park main entrance (Parking AVAILABLE for extra-cost if you drive by yourself)
- Hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio area (If you hire and pay the extra for the transportation)
- Transportation available from Jacó, Esterillos, Dominical or Uvita with an extra cost, PLEASE INQUIRY!
Should I bring something:
Anything else I should know:
- Due the Covid-19 pandemic, authorities are not allowing people to enjoy the beaches inside the Park in order to avoid crowds and people breaking the social distancing, beaches outside the Park are open from 5:00am until 2:30pm
- PayPal deposit or full-payment will be required in order to confirm your reservation
- Full refund if you cancel within 3 days prior the tour date, reservations cancelled two days or the day before the activity will apply a 50% penalization
- Entrance fee for foreigners is $16 USD from 12 years old, children from 11 years old and younger don't need to pay admission to the Park, this situation can change in the coming months due a new law approved to the Park that regulates the fee to residents and foreigners.
- Park is closed on Monday for maintenance