Sanitizing & social distancing protocol against Covid-19 spread
(Protocolo de sanitización y distanciamiento social contra la propagación del Covid-19)
In order to have the best enjoyment during our experience inside the Manuel Antonio Park this are some of the indications we must follow:
(Para tener el mejor disfrute durante nuestra experiencia dentro del Parque Manuel Antonio, estas son unas indicaciones que debemos seguir)
- Face mask is obligatory to wear during the experience, so make sure to bring yours
- Once at the Park entrance we need to wash our hands and register in the Park rangers check point, your guide will show you where to buy the tickets (if applicable) if you have buy the tickets in advance we will start our experience after the Park rangers check point.
- Once during the walk, we will make all the stops we need in order to breath fresh air without the face mask, as well if you want to remove your face mask you can do that as long as you keep the 6ft distance with your guide.
- There is water fonts inside the Park where you can regularly wash you hands, as well make sure to bring your personal hand sanitizer, our guides will also have hand sanitizer in case you need some.
- Social distancing will be 6ft between your social bubble and your guide, the social distancing between different tour groups will be at least 15ft and at the beach the recommendation is 30ft social distancing amongst other social bubbles
- Manuel Antonio being the most visited Park of Costa Rica, the social distance among other groups might be difficult, our guides will pay attention carefully in order to avoid crowds for your safety and their own safety as well, we take seriously our job and all we want is to have the BEST experience ever with the minimum contact with different groups outside our group to minimize the spread of the virus.