Special Deal post COVID-19 pandemic
What we will do:
Our experience is customized in order that each visitor is able to visit most of the Park while enjoying our guided tour and also once the tour has finished on their own, there is trails for hiking with ocean views that your guide will let you know in case that you want to explore them after the tour.
The meeting is at the Park main entrance where after your guide introduce him/herself will quickly brief you on the rules of the Park, there is bathrooms are available before the beggining of the tour, registration in the Park rangers checkpoint will be necesarry due the COVID-19 pandemic this as part of the sanitary protocol to enter the Park, also there will be the place to show the tickets which are included in the tour cost so your guide will do that work for you.
We will walk through the main trails inside the park, where we have the opportunity to spot an abundance of wildlife hiding in the trees. Our expertise of observing animals has given us amazing spotting skills, so we can help you find animals that are hiding in plain sight. This park is home to a wide variety of animal species, which includes monkeys, sloths, amphibians, snakes, lizards, birds, interesting insects and so much more. As we encounter each animal, we will describe their behaviors, habitats, and more. All of our team carry their own high-definition spotting scope, which help us to take spectacular pictures and videos of the animals so that you have memories for a lifetime.
After the most spectacular walking, we will finish our tour in the amazing Manuel Antonio beach where you can enjoy the cristal blue waters of the Pacific ocean in this stunning white sandy beach inside the Park, so make sure to bring your bathing suit as well.
We will explore nature for:
After the tour you have the option to explore the hiking trails by yourself
How large will the group be:
This is NOT included:
What time the activity begins:
- Morning tour: 7am, 7:30am, 8am, 8.30am
- Afternoon tour: 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm
Where we will meet:
- At the Park main entrance (Parking AVAILABLE for extra-cost if you drive by yourself, instructions about how to get there will be provided after booking)
- Hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio area (for an additional cost, PLEASE INQUIRY)
- Transportation available from Jacó, Esterillos, Dominical or Uvita with an extra cost, PLEASE INQUIRY!
Should I bring something:
Anything else I should know:
- Park is closed on Tuesday for maintenance duties.
- Booking and cancellation policies here: **CLICK HERE**